Decree No. 142/2018/ND-CP dated October 9th, 2018 of the Government on amendments to a number of regulations on business and investment conditions under the scope of management of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism
This Decree is to remove some business conditions regulated in the following Decrees: read more
1. Decree No. 98/2010/ND-CP on operation of shops of vestiges, antiques.
2. Decree No. 61/2016/ND-CP on operation of antique examination and practice of relic repair.
3. Decree No. 54/2010/ND-CP on film production business.
4. Decree No. 106/2016/ND-CP on sports business.
5. Decree No. 168/2017/ND-CP on business of hotels and tourist accommodation establishments.
6. Decree No. 79/2012/ND-CP (which has been amended at Decree No. 15/2016/ND-CP) on performances; production of audio and video recordings of art performances.
7. Decree No. 103/2009/ND-CP on dancing - hall and karaoke bar activities, electronic games
Accordingly, with regard to film production business, the legal capital shall be reduced from VND 1 billion (Article 11 of Decree No. 54/2010/ND-CP ) to VND 200 million (Article 3).
With the business of hotels and tourist accommodation establishments, some conditions are also removed such as having electricity and clean water supply system; having manager and staff that must be provided with training in tourism, etc.(Article 5).
With regard to dancing-hall and karaoke bar activities, some conditions relating to planning, light, volume of sound, business location, etc. are removed (Article 7).
This Decree takes effect from the date of its signing.
Leave your request into the following form and click SEND REQUEST button
Your request will be soon processed and replied within next working day or earlier
+84 (028) 3831 5725 /26 /27 (3 lines)
7/17 Street No. 44, Go Vap Dist. HCMC, Vietnam
Coming to effect soon
Amended and/or supplemented
Coming to expire soon
Expired and replaced