Decree No. 136/2018/ND-CP dated October 5th, 2018 of the Government on amending certain Decrees providing for regulatory requirements for trade and investment in the environment and natural resource sector
This Decree is to remove many business conditions and administrative procedures in the following Decrees: read more
1. Decree No. 43/2014/ND-CP regarding capacity – related requirements of an organization or individual surveying and assessing land.
2. Decree No. 44/2014/ND-CP regarding capacity – related requirements of individual providing consultancy on land pricing.
3. Decree No. 127/2014/ND-CP regarding regulatory requirements to be satisfied by providers of environmental monitoring service.
4. Decree No. 18/2015/ND-CP regarding requirements pertaining to strategic environmental assessment agencies, environmental impact assessment agencies.
5. Decree No. 18/2015/ND-CP regarding environmental protection requirements for used ship breaking facilities.
6. Decree No. 38/2015/ND-CP regarding requirements pertaining to storage warehouses of imported discarded materials, storage area of imported discarded materials.
7. Decree No. 60/2016/ND-CP regarding licensing requirements for groundwater drilling; requirements regarding the professional personnel of the organizations getting involved in implementation of basic water resource investigation or planning programs or projects.
8. Decree No. 104/2009/ND-CP regarding competence to formulate and provide additional regulations on petrol, oil, gas, hazardous chemicals and dangerously toxic chemicals.
9. Decree No. 201/2013/ND-CP regarding requirements pertaining to organizations or individuals executing groundwater exploration projects.
10. Decree No. 45/2015/ND-CP regarding requirements pertaining to organizations that provide topographic and cartographic services.
11. Decree No. 38/2016/ND-CP regarding conditions for an organization to carry out hydro-meteorolosical forecast and warning activities.
This Decree takes effect from the date of its signing.
Leave your request into the following form and click SEND REQUEST button
Your request will be soon processed and replied within next working day or earlier
+84 (028) 3831 5725 /26 /27 (3 lines)
7/17 Street No. 44, Go Vap Dist. HCMC, Vietnam
Coming to effect soon
Amended and/or supplemented
Coming to expire soon
Expired and replaced