Decision No. 1254/QD-TTg dated September 26th, 2018 of the Prime Minister on approving plan of action for promotion of national single-window system, ASEAN single-window system, reform of specialized inspections over imports and exports and trade facilitation for the period of 2018 - 2020
This plan is aimed to promote the application of national single-window system, ASEAN single-window system and reform of specialized inspections over imports and exports and trade facilitation for the period of 2018 – 2020 with these specific objectives: read more
- By the end of 2019, at least 80% of administrative procedures that have a large volume of transactions and have great effects on enterprises, organizations or people out of total administrative procedures for exports, imports and goods in transit; persons and means upon exit, entry and in transit, will be implemented through the national single-window system.
- Continue to hold the rank equal to the top four ASEAN countries in terms of the time of customs clearance and release of goods, people and facilities
- By 2020, fees and charges for implementation of all administrative procedures through the single-window system will be collected online
- Electronic evidencing documents (e.g. electronic licenses, electronic certificates and other equivalent electronic documents) issued through the national single-window system shall be used in carrying out other relevant administrative procedures
- Carry out the exchange and mutual recognition of commercial documents issued in an electronic form with ASEAN countries
- Complete the mechanism for management of electronic cross-border trades
- From 2018 onwards, continue to reduce and simplify the list of imported goods subject to pre-clearance specialized management and inspection; comprehensively reform specialized inspection over imported and exported goods, reduce the number of import shipments subject to the specialized border-gate inspection to less than 10%.
- In 2019, submit to the National Assembly the scheme for pilot implementation of the mechanism of the bond for customs clearance of a number of imports and exports subject to the specialized inspection
This Decision takes effect from the date of its singing.
These List are enclosed with this Decision
1. List of administrative procedures implemented through the national single-window system for the period 2018 – 2020;
2. List of legislative documents on specialized management and inspection to which amendments and supplements are required;
3. Groups of goods of ministries and sectoral administrations for which specialized inspection standards and regulations must be promulgated;
4. List of exports and imports subject to specialized management and inspection of which HS codes must be designated.
Leave your request into the following form and click SEND REQUEST button
Your request will be soon processed and replied within next working day or earlier
+84 (028) 3831 5725 /26 /27 (3 lines)
7/17 Street No. 44, Go Vap Dist. HCMC, Vietnam
Coming to effect soon
Amended and/or supplemented
Coming to expire soon
Expired and replaced