Decree No. 149/2016/ND-CP dated November 11th, 2016 of the Government on amending and supplementing a number of articles of Decree No. 177/2013/ND-CP dated November 14, 2013 by the Government providing guidance on the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Pricing
This Decree is to amend, supplement to a number of provisions on price stabilization, price registration and price declaration, in particular: read more
- It is only allowed to set up the price stabilization fund for gas and oil products. Under the earlier provisions, the price stabilization fund is also set up for electricity and paddy, rice
- To adjust the competence to receive and review the price registration forms for milk for children under 06 years of age. Accordingly, the competence is transferred from the Ministry of Finance (or Services of Finance) to the Ministry of Industry and Trade (or Services of Industry and Trade)
- To allow the Ministry of Industry and Trade to determine specific price, maximum price, minimum price, price bracket for milk items, the Ministry of health to determine price of curative medicine.
- To add goods and services subject to the price declaration, including: denatured etanol; liquefied natural gas (LNG); compressed natural gas (CNG); railway transport operating services.
- To adjust the competence to declare prices of these items: air fares, aviation services (from the Ministry of Finance to the Ministry of Transport); functional food for children below 06 years of age (from the Ministry of Finance to the Ministry of Industry and Trade).
- Regarding deadline for carrying out the price declaration, it is only required to be taken place before the price determination, price adjustment instead of having to be taken place at least 5 days before the price determination, price adjustment.
This Decree takes effect from January 1st, 2017.
To annul Clause 3 Article 3, point e Clause 2 Article 7 of Decree No. 177/2013/ND-CP dated November 14th, 2013.
Leave your request into the following form and click SEND REQUEST button
Your request will be soon processed and replied within next working day or earlier
+84 (028) 3831 5725 /26 /27 (3 lines)
7/17 Street No. 44, Go Vap Dist. HCMC, Vietnam
Coming to effect soon
Amended and/or supplemented
Coming to expire soon
Expired and replaced