Topic >> Traffic-Management
- Circular No. 41/2018/TT-BGTVT - New lists of products and goods likely to be unsafe subject to the state management by the Ministry of Transport ( 30-Jul-2018)
This Circular provides for 2 lists below: read more
- Circular No. 06/2017/TT-BGTVT - The process for using weighing system and camera device to detect violations against regulations on road traffic activities ( 28-Feb-2017)
This Circular provides for the process for using weighing system and camera device in order to check the weight of vehicles and detect violations against regulations on road traffic activities to be used as bases for determination of administrative penalties read more
- Decision No. 2376/QĐ-BGTVT - Some measures to ensure road traffic safety in industrial zones ( 29-Jul-2016)
Aiming to ensure road traffic order and safety in the areas of industrial zones, industrial complexes, the Ministry of Transport puts out some requirements towards enterprises operating in industrial zones, industrial complexes as follows: read more
- Decision No. 519/QĐ-TTg - The transportation planning of Hanoi capital by 2030 ( 31-Mar-2016)
This Decision takes effect from the date of its signing.
- Decision No. 2055/QĐ-TTg - Adjusting the transportation planning in key economic regions in Southern Vietnam to 2020 ( 23-Nov-2015)
This Decision takes effect from the date of its signing and replaces Decision No. 06/2011/QD-TTg dated January 24th, 2011.
- Decision No. 2053/QĐ-TTg - The adjusted master plan on transport development in the northern key economic region through 2020 ( 23-Nov-2015)
This Decision takes effect from the date of its signing and replaces Decision No. 05/2011/QD-TTg dated January 24th, 2011.
- Circular No. 58/2015/TT-BGTVT - The new provisions on issuance of driving licenses ( 20-Oct-2015)
“Driving licenses” mean certificates granted to drivers of motor vehicles for operating one or more types of motor vehicles read more
- Circular No. 50/2015/TT-BGTVT - New provisions on protection of road infrastructure ( 23-Sep-2015)
This Circular provides guidance on the management and protection of road infrastructures, utilization of road infrastructures; connection of feeder roads to national highways; provincial road names and codes; assurance of traffic safety when conducting construction within protected areas of road infrastructures; assessment and inspection of road traffic safety read more
- Circular No. 84/2014/TT-BGTVT - Guiding the placement of weight limit signs for road vehicles crossing bridges ( 31-Dec-2014)
This Circular takes effect from March 01st, 2015. read more
- Circular No. 48/2014/TT-BGTVT - International driving permits shall be used to operate motorized vehicles in Vietnam from December 2014 ( 15-Oct-2014)
This Circular is to amend the validity duration of the category B1 driving license, and to allow foreigners, overseas Vietnamese to directly use international driving permits instead of transform their domestic driving licenses into the corresponding driving licenses of Vietnam read more