1. Issuance, replacement, re-issuance of guest worker program licenses;
2. Registration of manpower supply contract;
3. Updating information about guest workers;
4. Updating information about branch, representative office of enterprises engaging in guest worker program.
Accordingly, any enterprise that wishes to carry out online the aforesaid procedures shall access to the website address: csdl.dolab.gov.vn for applying for an account.
After the success login, the enterprise shall continue access to items corresponding to procedures to be carried out in order to fulfill information and attach dossier.
Within 5 working days from the date on which the reply certifying the satisfactory application is received, the enterprise shall submit an original of application to the licensing agency for inspection and collation.
Application for licenses, dossier of registration of manpower supply contract shall be still carried out according to the general regulations at the Law on Vietnam guest workers No. 72/2006/QH11.
This Circular comes into force after 45 days on the date of its signature.
Charges for verification of documents, papers upon requests of foreign organizations, individuals that receive Vietnamese workers shall be TWD 1000/dossier (in Taiwan) and MYR 100/dossier in Malaysia. Under the earlier provisions, these charges were collected in USD. In particular, they were USD 31/dossier (in Taiwan) and USD 26/dossier (in Malaysia).
With regard to the verification of documents, papers upon requests of Vietnamese individuals who work in Taiwan, Japan, the charge shall be VND 100,000/dossier.
This Circular takes effect from January 1st, 2017 and replaces Circular No. 37/2006/TT-BTC dated May 9th, 2006.
- Guest worker contract for enterprises providing the service of sending workers abroad; State non-business organizations permitted to operate in sending workers abroad;
- Guest worker contract for enterprises winning or undertaking guest worker contracts or offshore investment organizations and individuals sending workers abroad.
In which “Labor supply contract” means a written agreement between a Vietnamese enterprise or non-business organization and a foreign party on the conditions and obligations of the parties in the supply and receipt of Vietnamese guest workers
"Guest worker contract" means a written agreement between an enterprise or a non-business organization and a worker on the rights and obligations of the parties in sending the worker abroad.
This Circular take effect on the date of December 1, 2013