5. Decree No. 18/2015/ND-CP regarding environmental protection requirements for used ship breaking facilities.
6. Decree No. 38/2015/ND-CP regarding requirements pertaining to storage warehouses of imported discarded materials, storage area of imported discarded materials.
7. Decree No. 60/2016/ND-CP regarding licensing requirements for groundwater drilling; requirements regarding the professional personnel of the organizations getting involved in implementation of basic water resource investigation or planning programs or projects.
8. Decree No. 104/2009/ND-CP regarding competence to formulate and provide additional regulations on petrol, oil, gas, hazardous chemicals and dangerously toxic chemicals.
9. Decree No. 201/2013/ND-CP regarding requirements pertaining to organizations or individuals executing groundwater exploration projects.
10. Decree No. 45/2015/ND-CP regarding requirements pertaining to organizations that provide topographic and cartographic services.
11. Decree No. 38/2016/ND-CP regarding conditions for an organization to carry out hydro-meteorolosical forecast and warning activities.
This Decree takes effect from the date of its signing.
1. QCVN 31:2018/BTNMT - National technical regulation on environment for imported steel scraps for production;
2. QCVN 32:2018/BTNMT - National technical regulation on environment for imported plastic scraps for production;
3. QCVN 33:2018/BTNMT - National technical regulation on environment for imported paper scraps for production.
This Circular takes effect from October 29th, 2018 and replaces Circular No. 43/2010/TT-BTNMT dated December 29th, 2010.
Article 10 of Circular No. 41/2015/TT-BTNMT dated September 9th, 2015 and Clause 9 Article 1 of Circular No. 03/2018/TT-BTNMT dated August 14th, 2018 shall be null and void from the date on which this Circular come into force.
1. QCVN 65:2018/BTNMT - National technical regulation on environment for imported glass scrap for production
2. QCVN 66:2018/BTNMT - National technical regulation on environment for imported non-ferrous metal scraps for production.
3. QCVN 67:2018/BTNMT - National technical regulation on environment for imported slag from iron or steel industry for production.
This Circular takes effect from October 29th, 2018.
Article 10 of the Circular No. 41/2015/TT-BTNMT dated September 9th, 2015 and Clause 9 Article 1 of Circular No. 03/2018/TT-BTNMT dated August 14th, 2018 shall be null and void from the date on which this Circular takes effect.
Under this Circular, some components of the application of issuance, re-issuance of the Certification of eligibility for import of scrap are reduced (Clauses 1, 2, 5 and 6 Article 1).
In addition, the validity duration of the Certification of eligibility for import of scrap is increased from 2 years to 3 years (Clause 4 Article 1).
Regarding time for sending the announcement of imported batch of scrap, it must be sent before following procedures for loading, unloading scrap at ports instead of before carrying out procedures for the import under the earlier regulations (Clause 9 Article 1).
In addition, imported scrap shall be only loaded, unloaded at ports after the importers fully provide these documents: The valid Certification; the valid written notice of imported batch of scrap (Clause 9 Article 1).
Relating to ozone layer-depleting substances, this Circular removes procedures for registration of volumes of import, export with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (Article 2).
This Circular takes effect from October 1st, 2018.
In addition, the Government also requests to review all permits for import of scraps which are still within quota. In the future, do not issue new permits for import of scraps with regard to the entrusted import and only consider issuing new permits for import of scraps to enterprises when they can prove their demand and capacity of use of scraps as production materials.
Particularly, with regard to stagnant scrap containers at ports without receiver, it is required to conduct the destruction or move them to other places.