- The socio-economic situation in September and the first 9 months of 2018
- Finalization of the scheme of shared economic model
- Finalization of the draft Decree of the Government regulating the standards and norms for the use of automobiles
- The exercise of the right to buy shares of state shareholders upon the issuance of additional shares by the Viet Nam Airlines Corporation Joint Stock Company (VNA) with a view to increase its charter capital
- The application of export processing regulations to Nittoku Co. Ltd. in Ha Nam province
1. Investment and business sector: Complete elimination and simplification of 50% of investment and business conditions in quarter II/2018 at the latest. At the same time, request elimination of business sectors and industries subject to prescribed conditions; Recommend reducing corporate information release fee by at least 50%.
2. Import and export sector: Cut down on at least 50% of the list of commodities and products subject to specialized inspections in 2018. At the same time, robustly change the state management approach from mainly pre-inspection to mainly post-inspection and do not apply the inspection of each consignment, except from quarantine.
3. Administrative procedure sector: Facilitate application of information technology to deal with administrative procedures and provide public services online. By the end of 2018, most of the public services which are common and related to people and enterprises are provided at the 3rd and 4th level.
4. Enter and exit sector: Research and propose perfection of currently enforceable policies on visa, including visa waiver, grant of visitor visa and e-visa, as follows: Expanding the scope of the visitor visa waiver program to cover more eligible visa applicants, granting visa online (Visa Online), simplifying procedures for application for and approval of grant of visa at the immigration checkpoint (Visa On Arrival); granting citizens of 12 countries already exempted from visa an extension of the duration of visa waiver from 15 days to 30 days.
5. Announcement of regulation, standard conformity: Scrutinizing radical revision of enforceable regulations on procedures for declaration of conformity with prescribed standards and regulations wherein manufacturers shall be responsible to make such declaration which is required for a line of products but not for each product item or batch; relief of the situation under which an imported item is subject to both declaration of conformity and inspection of quality.
6. Labor and social insurance sector: Continuing to promote application of information technology to submit social security declarations, collect social security contributions and process application for payment of social security, health insurance and unemployment insurance benefits online.
- The socio-economic situation in March and the first quarter of 2018;
- The report on additional assessment of the implementation results of the socioeconomic development plan in 2017 and the implementation of the socio-economic development plan in 2018;
- The report on additional assessment of the implementation of the state budget in 2017, the implementation of the state budget estimates in 2018;
- The Reports on state budget settlement of 2016;
The draft Resolution of the Government on special mechanisms and policies to support Ninh Thuan province on socio-economic development;
- Investment incentives for NIDEC Group in Hoa Lac Hi-Tech Park;
- The draft Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Construction, the Law on Housing, the Law on Urban Planning, the Law on Real Estate Business;
- The draft Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Public Investment;
- The draft Law on the People's Police (revised);
- The draft Law amending and supplementing a number of laws, which are related to plannings, including the Law on Chemicals, the Law on economical and efficient use of energy, the Law on Electricity, the Law on Pharmacy, the Law on Tobacco Control, the Law on Food Safety, the Law on Notarization, the Law on Children, the Law on Science and Technology, and the Law on Investment.
Accordingly, in order to be eligible to receive industrial encouragement funding, the aforesaid organizations have to meet these conditions:
- Industrial encouragement activities stated in the scheme and sectors and professions must be consistent with Article 4 and the list of sectors and professions eligible for industrial encouragement policies prescribed in Article 5 of Decree No. 45/2012/ND-CP, respectively.
- Assignments and schemes must be approved by competent authorities, to be specific, the Ministry of Industry and Trade for national industrial encouragement programs and People's Committees of provinces, districts or communes for local industrial encouragement programs.
- The organization or individual has invested in or committed to provide funding for the scheme approved by competent authorities (exclusive funding from state budget).
- The organization or individual running the industrial encouragement scheme or beneficiary of such scheme is not funded by any state authority
Specific expenditure rates are provided in Articles 7, 8, 9 of this Circular.
This Circular takes effect from May 11th, 2018 and replaces Joint Circular No. 26/2014/TTLT-BTC-BCT dated February 18th, 2014.