According the Decree, the person who works in archival services must has archival practice certificate. Archival practice certificate means a written confirmation on professional capability issued by a competent state agency for a person who has full professional qualification, experience and conditions as prescribed by law to perform archival services.
An archival practice certificate is valid for 5 years from the date of its issuance and valid nationwide.
1. The Decree No.100/2006/ND-CP dated September 21, 2006 of the Government detailing and guiding the implementation of a number of Articles of the Civil Code and The Intellectual Property Law regarding the copyright and related rights;
2. The Decree No.86/2005/ND-CP of July 8, 2005 of the Government defining the management and protection of underwater cultural heritage;
3. The Decree No.98/2010/ND-CP of September 21, 2010 of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of Articles of the Law on Cultural Heritage and the Law on amending and supplementing a number of Articles of the Law on Cultural Heritage;
4. The Decree No.92/2007/ND-CP of June 01, 2007 of the Government detailing the implementation of a number of Articles of the Law on Tourism;
5. The Decree No.02/2009/ND-CP of January 06, 2009 of the Government defining the organization and operation of the private libraries of community service;
6. The Decree No.103/2009/ND-CP of November 06, 2009 of the Government promulgating the "Regulation on cultural activities and business of public cultural services".
Provisions under this Circular replace provisions on the format of and techniques for presenting legal documents of the Government, the Prime Minister, ministers, heads of ministerial-level agencies and joint legal documents under Joint Circular No. 55/2005/ TTLT-BNV-VPCP of the Ministry of Home Affairs and the Government Office of May 6, 2005, guiding the formal of and techniques for presenting documents
This Circular applies to all state agencies, political organizations, political-social organizations, social organizations, social – professional organizations, economic organizations and people's armed force.
This Circular takes effect 45 days after the date of its signing .
This Circular annuls the Table of preservation term of sample materials and documents issued under the official dispatch No.25/NV dated September 10, 1975 of the Archives Department of Prime Minister Palace.
This Circular takes effect after 45 days as of the signing date.
Any provisions on formats and layouts of administrative documents and copies prescribed in the Ministry of Home Affairs and Office of the Government’s Joint Circular No. 55/2005/TTLT-BNV-VPCP dated May 6th, 2005 in contravention of this Circular shall be annulled.