- Do not grant a new certificate of conformity to environmental protection regulations for scrap import or extend such certificate of conformity with regard to the importer of scrap under an authorization contract
- Only consider whether to grant the certificate of conformity to the importer of scrap for production purpose after the demand and capacity for scrap use of such importer is proved
- Do not grant permit for import of scrap for the purpose of processing and re-sale
-Request the registration of import deposit for scrap before such scrap is imported into territorial seas and territory of Vietnam
- Impose strict regulations on environmental pollution on users of imported scrap for production purpose
- Revise the list of scrap permitted for import with the aim of not approving import of scrap that may cause environmental pollution and available scrap
- To suspend the temporary import for re-export, transit and transshipment of scrap into the territory of Vietnam
From October 1st, 2018, it is not allowed to import scrap into Vietnam through checkpoints by roads or railroads.
- To amend current regulations with the aim of making a list of scrap prohibited from being temporarily imported for re-exported, transited and transshipped.
In particular, it is required to only focus mainly on production, business and priority areas, concurrently strictly control credit provided for areas with potential risks such as real estate, securities, BOT, BT transport projects, credit for consumer spending, especially in relation to real estate, etc.
In addition, the SBV also requests to strictly control the provision of loans in foreign currencies, gradually reduce and develop a roadmap to stop the provision of loans in foreign currencies.
This Directive takes effect from the date of its signing.
Directive No. 02/CT-NHNN - Banks are banned from conducting of cryptocurrency transactions ( 13-Apr-2018) Aiming to prevent risks of money laundering, tax evasion, tax fraud by cryptocurrencies, the State Bank of Vietnam (BSV) bans banks from providing payment services, conducting card - related transactions, providing credit via cards, supporting to handle, making payments, transferring money, carrying out clearing and finalization, exchanging currencies, conducting transactions of payment, money transfer through borders related to transactions of cryptocurrencies for clients. read more
Upon detecting suspected transactions related to cryptocurrencies, banks have to timely report to the SBV and take measures to handle so as to ensure the compliance with the regulations of laws on money laundering prevention and combat and foreign exchange management.
The Banking Supervision Agency of the SBV shall also organize the investigation into risks of cryptocurrencies at banks in case of having hazard of risks or having signs of violation of laws or in necessary cases.
This Directive takes effect from the date of it signing.
- To ensure transparence during the issuance of bidding documents/ request for proposals and receipt of bid packages/proposals.
- All actions aiming to obstruct the purchase of bidding documents/ requests for proposals and submission of bid packages/proposals by bidders are prohibited.
- To publish bidding documents/requests for proposals on the national bidding network in accordance with regulations of law, encourage ministries and local authorities to publish the bidding documents/requests for proposals on their websites in order to increase transparency
- When organizing selection of contractors, specify names, phone numbers and addresses of procuring entities and phone numbers of officials in charge of issuance of bidding documents/request for proposals. Bidding documents/requests for proposals shall be issued in premises of project owners, procuring entities and bidding consultants (if any).
- To publish the hotline of bidding newspaper with the phone number 0243.768.6611 when issuing bidding documents/request for proposals in order that bidders report violations of law on bidding
All violations, depending on their extent, shall be handled in accordance with regulations from Article 121 to Article 124 of the Decree No. 63/2014/ND-CP and other relevant regulations of law.