- By the end of 2019, at least 80% of administrative procedures that have a large volume of transactions and have great effects on enterprises, organizations or people out of total administrative procedures for exports, imports and goods in transit; persons and means upon exit, entry and in transit, will be implemented through the national single-window system.
- Continue to hold the rank equal to the top four ASEAN countries in terms of the time of customs clearance and release of goods, people and facilities
- By 2020, fees and charges for implementation of all administrative procedures through the single-window system will be collected online
- Electronic evidencing documents (e.g. electronic licenses, electronic certificates and other equivalent electronic documents) issued through the national single-window system shall be used in carrying out other relevant administrative procedures
- Carry out the exchange and mutual recognition of commercial documents issued in an electronic form with ASEAN countries
- Complete the mechanism for management of electronic cross-border trades
- From 2018 onwards, continue to reduce and simplify the list of imported goods subject to pre-clearance specialized management and inspection; comprehensively reform specialized inspection over imported and exported goods, reduce the number of import shipments subject to the specialized border-gate inspection to less than 10%.
- In 2019, submit to the National Assembly the scheme for pilot implementation of the mechanism of the bond for customs clearance of a number of imports and exports subject to the specialized inspection
This Decision takes effect from the date of its singing.
These List are enclosed with this Decision
1. List of administrative procedures implemented through the national single-window system for the period 2018 – 2020;
2. List of legislative documents on specialized management and inspection to which amendments and supplements are required;
3. Groups of goods of ministries and sectoral administrations for which specialized inspection standards and regulations must be promulgated;
4. List of exports and imports subject to specialized management and inspection of which HS codes must be designated.
Accordingly, the maximum prices of parking services applicable to motorbikes are VND 6,000/vehicle/period and VND 9000 vehicle/period (for night time); the maximum price of parking services applicable to autos is VND 35,000/vehicle/ period. For trucks, the maximum price of parking service is VND 100,000 vehicle/ period.
Particularly, at schools, hospitals, gas stations, markets, supermarkets, recreational places, community events, cultural houses, children's houses, youth centers, parks, etc. the maximum prices of parking services applicable to motorbikes are VND 4,000/vehicle/period and VND 9000/vehicle/period for night time.
This Decision takes effect from October 1st, 2018 and replaces Decision No. 6888/QD-UBND dated December 30th, 2016.
The major energy users on the list shall perform all their duties specified in the Law on Economical and Efficient Use of Energy No. 50/2010/QH12, Decree No. 21/2011/ND-CP and other relevant legislative documents.
This Decision comes into force as from the date on which it is signed.
Notably, with regard to an imported shipment that has various types of food; blending food of which many ingredients belong to the management of at least 2 Ministries or belong to the management of 2 managing agencies in the field of Agricultural and Rural Development, the importer is optional to select 01 inspecting agency (in charge of receiving dossier) in order to carry out administrative procedures.
This Decision takes effect from the date of its signing and replaces Decision No. 3254/QD-BNN-QLCL dated December 27th, 2012.
a) The contents show the intention, commitment, general awareness and agreement on cooperation and may refer to international treaties and other international instruments to which Vietnam is a signatory.
b) They do not create, change or terminate rights or obligations of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam governed by international laws, and comply with regulations of Vietnamese laws.
c) The name is agreement, announcement, statement, letter of intent, memorandum of understanding, program, plan or equivalent, except for the particular name of the international treaty (treaty, inter alia, protocol, agreement).
This Decision does not apply to agreements on foreign borrowing, non-refundable aid and foreign non-governmental aid with one party or multiple foreign parties.
This Decision takes effect from October 10th, 2018.
XML (eXtensible Markup Language) is a set of rules for dividing a material into different parts, marking and combining these parts to identify data easier
Data exchanged between customs authorities and processing, export manufacturing or export processing enterprises shall be considered complete and valid if it is not in breach of the rules regarding the syntax and the structure of data message which are specified in the Appendix enclosed with this Decsion.
This Decision takes effect from the date of its signing and replaces Decision No. 2228/QD-TCHQ dated July 5th, 2017.