Fee rate is VND 200,000 per an application, applicable from April 14th, 2018, shall be paid to account of each customs authority.
Customs inspection and supervision fees which have already been paid shall not be reimbursed in the event of refusal of the application for customs inspection and supervision as provided by regulations in force.
In addition, the Government also requests to review all permits for import of scraps which are still within quota. In the future, do not issue new permits for import of scraps with regard to the entrusted import and only consider issuing new permits for import of scraps to enterprises when they can prove their demand and capacity of use of scraps as production materials.
Particularly, with regard to stagnant scrap containers at ports without receiver, it is required to conduct the destruction or move them to other places.
- Calendar New Year: They shall be entitled to take 4 consecutive days off, from Saturday, December 29th, 2018 to the end of Tuesday January 1st, 2019 and take Saturday, January 5th, 2019 as a compensatory workday.
- Lunar New Year: they shall be entitled to take 9 consecutive days off, from Saturday, February 2nd, 2019 to the end of Sunday, February 10th, 2019 without any compensatory workday.
- Victory Day (April 30th) and International Workers’ Day (May 1st): they shall be entitled to take 5 consecutive days off, from Saturday, April 27th, 2019 to the end of Wednesday, May 1st, 2019 and take Saturday, May 4th, 2019 as a compensatory workday.
This schedule of holidays has been approved by the Prime Minister at Official letter No. 6519/VPCP-KGVX dated July 11th, 2018.
1. Social insurance (SI), health insurance (HI) and occupational accident and disease insurance premiums of cadres, public officials, public employees and employees whose salary scale, payroll are decided by the state.
2. HI premiums which are paid by the State budget.
3. HI premiums of the entities whose part of HI premiums is paid by the State budget (students, near-poor households).
4. Household HI premiums.
The maximum pay rate (20 times higher than the basic wage level) on which social insurance premium is based shall be also increased from VND 26 million to VND 27.8 million.
Minimum wage levels on which compulsory social insurance premiums are based from January 1st, 2018 shall be also increased according to the region – based wage levels as prescribed in Decree No. 141/2017/ND-CP. In particular:
1. Lunar New Year Tet holidays: Public staff shall be entitled to a period of 07 consecutive days-off that extends from the beginning of Wednesday, February 14th, 2018 to the end of Tuesday, February 20th, 2018 (equivalent to the lunar period extending from the beginning of the 29th day of the Last month of the Fire Rooster lunar year to the end of the 5th day of the First month of the Earth Dog lunar year).
2. National Independence holidays: Public staff shall be entitled to a period of 03 consecutive days-off that extends from the beginning of Saturday, September 1st, 2018 to the end of Monday, September 3rd, 2018.
This schedule is only compulsorily applicable to public officers, servants and employees (public staff) rather than being compulsorily applicable to employees working at enterprises.
- Forming inspectorates and supervising (along with other departments) the activities of payment and security of electronic and card-based payments in order to provide timely warnings and rectify risks against and breach of the State Bank’s regulations
- To request payment service providers and payment intermediaries indicate responsibilities for the intake of customers' information, processing time and restitution of payment mishaps and errors in their service provision contracts.
- Promulgation of the standard(s) of domestic chip cards then directing credit institutions’ replacement of magnetic stripe cards with integrated circuit cards by the schedule that the State Bank has approved
- Promulgation of the road map for application of international security standards such as ISO 27001 on information technology systems and PCI/DSS on card-based payment systems;
- To request banks to research and apply advanced security technologies such as biometric authentication, PKI, 3D secure for customers with grand transactions and gradually for every customer.