The Ministry of Health decides to amend the Plan for launching of COVID-19 vaccination campaign for 2021-2022 in order to add more entities that are given priority for vaccination, especially groups of workers and foreign experts
In particular, newly-added entities given priority for Covid-19 vaccination include:
- Workers of enterprises and their relatives (including enterprises in industrial parks and export-processing zones, transport businesses, credit institutions, tourism businesses, etc.), providers of essential services such as lodgings, food and beverages, banking services, healthcare, pharmacies, medical equipment providers, etc., retail and wholesale establishments, markets and construction works and families thereof, and people living in tourism areas;
- Freelance workers;
- Foreign experts working in Vietnam;
- Persons who are seconded to work abroad or those who wish to work or study abroad;
- Workers in administrative units and agencies;
- Students; young doctors;
- Workers in diplomatic missions, consular posts and international organizations operating in Vietnam.
Entities that are given priority to be vaccinated at this Decision comprise both public and private entities nationwide
Time for deployment of the vaccination campaign is from July 2021 to April 2022 with priority given to infected provinces and cities; provinces and cities which are parts of key economic regions; provinces and cities having multiple industrial parks and/or industry clusters and large number of workers and residents; provinces and cities having borders.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 518|