This Official letter notes some requirements in processing, providing foods portions, organizing meals to enhance Covid-19 prevention and control at enterprises, industrial parks, quarantine areas.
Accordingly, the organization of meals for workers at enterprises, industrial parks must comply with these requirements:
- Provide personal food portions; arrange the receipt of food portions according to the one-way rule;
- When detecting Covid-19 cases, F1, F2 cases while performing quarantine, tracing, zoning, it is recommended to provide food portions for workers at each working location.
- Arrange meal shifts at different times, avoid crowded gatherings in canteens/dining rooms within the same time frame. It is recommended to arrange separate dining areas for each production workshop/production line/production team.
- Ensure a safe distance when eating; stagger seats pending on epidemic state. Install partitions between eating seats. It is recommended to number at eating seats for easily tracing.
- Avoid seating face to face, chatting when eating. Immediately leave canteen after eating to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Arrange hand-washing, hand-disinfecting areas before and after eating.
- Cleaning, collecting garbage, disinfecting right after each meal shift.
- Take measures to limit the use of cash or luncheon vouchers to pay for meals.
With regard to establishments providing foods, meals for business establishments, industrial parks: They are required to make commitment on Covid-19 prevention and control with industrial parks authorities, enterprises, local authorities; manage schedule and working time of workers; conduct periodical testing for all workers.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 518|