Relating to the increase in overtime working cap (up to 300 hours /year and 60 hours/month) under Resolution No. 17/2022/UBTVQH15, the Ministry of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs offers these notes:
- The overtime cap of 300 hours /year is applied to the cases prescribed at clause 1 Article 1 of Resolution No. 17/2022/UBTVQH15 and clause 3 Article 107 of the Labor Code.
- All cases entitled to overtime work up to 300 hours /year shall be entitled to apply the overtime cap of 60 hours/month from April 1st, 2022.
- When applying the new overtime cap, enterprises still have to fully comply with other regulations pertaining to overtime working such as overtime cap in a day, overtime pay, agreements with employees, etc.
- When organizing the overtime working over 200 hours to 300 hours/year according to Resolution No. 17/2022/UBTVQH15, enterprises have to inform Departments of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs according to clause 4 Article 107 of the Labor Code and Article 62 of Decree No. 145/2020/ND-CP .
- The regulations on overtime cap at Resolution No. 17/2022/UBTVQH15 shall be implemented until December 31st, 2022, except cases allowable extending the applicable duration decided by the National Assembly.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 558|
|Hạn mức tăng caCập nhật đến: 24-Jun-2022|