The Department of Education and Training of Ho Chi Minh City mentions some notable points regarding rights and responsibilities with which overseas study consultancy service providers must comply during their operation, including:
1. To provide overseas study consultancy services within 45 working days from the date on which the Certificate for provision of overseas study consultancy services is issued (according to point b clause 2 Article 15 of Decree No. 86/2021/ND-CP).
2. The recruitment of employees must ensure that the employees are qualified according to the regulations at clause 3 Article 107 of Decree No. 46/2017/ND-CP ; sign labor contract according to the Labor Code No. 45/2019/QH14; make social insurance contributions in line with the Law on Social Insurance No. 58/2014/QH13 ; apply for the work permit (with regard to foreign employees) in accordance with the regulations at Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP .
3. Upon performing the task of provision of overseas study consultancy services, they are required to strictly perform rights and responsibilities according to Article 15 of Decree No. 86/2021/ND-CP; associate to disseminate, before international students study overseas, about international students' rights and responsibilities during their study abroad period according to the regulations at Article 14 of Decree No. 86/2021/ND-CP .
4. Upon holding international workshops, seminars under the competence to permission of the People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, they have to fully submit dossiers to the Department of Information and Communications at least 20 days before the date on which the international workshops, seminars are going to be held (clause 1 Article 4 of Decision No. 23/2013/QD- UBND).
5. To archive legal dossiers (enterprise registration Certificate, Certificate for provision of overseas study consultancy services); human resource dossiers (certificates, degrees, labor contracts, social insurance) in a scientific manner, applying information technology to administration, operation.
6. To publicly post information at head offices and on website of overseas study consultancy service providers with the contents according to the regulations at point e clause 2 Article 15 of Decree No. 86/2021/ND-CP .
7. To make reports on operation situation via the website https://quanlyncl.hcm.edu.vn according to the guidelines provided at Official letter No. 3672/SGDDT-GDNCL dated October 4th, 2022.
8. Upon arising changes in operation location or legal entity registering operation, the units have to make application for registration for modification of the licensed contents and send the application to the Department of Education and Training.
9. To usually update information on the website https://quanlyncl.hcm.edu.vn about human resource; information about international students already studied overseas; agreement on cooperation or representation for admission; conferences, seminars, workshops, exhibitions in relation to overseas study consultancy already held.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 593|