This Official letter announces some new regulations agreed by ASEAN countries at the meeting on April 21st, 2022 in relation to CO form D.
Accordingly, CO form D issued from May 1st, 2022 has some changes and amendments as follows:
- All COs form D issued after the date of export must be ticked at Box 13 “Issued Retroactively”, regardless of issuing 3 days after the date of export as prescribed in the earlier regulations.
- The phrase "Preferential Treatment Given under ASEAN Industrial Cooperation Scheme" at Box 4 and the instructions on AICO at the 1st and the 2nd lines of the back side of the CO shall be annulled.
- The phrase "Original CO (form D)” at the 12th line of the back side of the CO shall be amended to become "Original Proof(s) of Origin".
- "Signature of Authorised Signatory of the Importing Country" at Box 4 of the CO shall be amended to become "Signature of Authorised Signatory of the Customs Authority of the importing Country".
- CO form D comprises 1 original and 2 copies, the regulation on “carbon copy” shall be annulled to accept CO printed on A4-size paper.
|1683/TCHQ-GSQL||Old C/O form D shall be used until October 31st, 2022|