This Directive requests enterprises in industrial parks, economic zones, export-processing zones, etc. to closely coordinate with provincial People’s Committees in agreeing on solutions for manufacturing, commodity circulation, travelling and accommodating of workers in the course of restoration of manufacturing operation.
In addition, this Directive also assigns ministries, branches, localities to help enterprises restoring their manufacturing and business operations through these measures:
- To promptly establish the Steering Committee for Manufacturing Restoration that is the agency affiliated to provincial People’s Committee to directly manage local enterprises;
- To consider reopening necessary services to serve workers;
- To promptly distributing vaccine for workers in enterprises;
- To issue specific regulations on distancing and testing during manufacturing and business operations of enterprises;
- To facilitate foreign experts and workers to enter Vietnam.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 530|