Ho Chi Minh city’s administration decided to extend the social distancing under Directive No. 16 in the whole city from 0:00 of September 16th, 2021 to September 30th, 2021. However, the social distancing shall be loosened from September 16th, 2021. In particular, from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, enterprises, household businesses in the following sectors shall be allowed to re-open:
- Postal and telecommunications service providers, computer stores, stationary stores;
- Food and drink takeaway services, not serving customers on-premise; these businesses must follow the three on-site model and only serve online orders;
- Agriculture supporting services, vet clinics;
- Maintenance and repairs of works, machinery and equipment, means of transport and supply of components and parts therefor;
- Manufacture, preparation and trade of food;
Conditions for re-opening with regard to the aforesaid enterprises, business households as follows: Delivery persons of these enterprises and household businesses are only allowed to operate within 1 district or Thu Duc city; Employees at the workplace must have received at least one dose of Covid-19 vaccine and have road use permits granted by City Police.
With regard to areas where Covid-19 is basically under control, including District 7, Cu Chi district, Can Gio district, they may perform the pilot implementation of re-opening some business and production sectors and roll out the pilot implementation of vaccine green passes. However, the People’s Committees of these districts, rural districts must make specific pilot plan and submit it to the City’s People’s Committee for consideration and approval.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 527|