This Decree removes the regulation on submission of household register booklet, temporary residence register booklet upon carrying out administrative procedures as regulated in the following Decrees:
1. Decree No. 61/2015/ND-CP regarding application for loans from the National Employment Fund with regard to employees;
2. Decree No. 146/2018/ND-CP regarding application for registration to buy family-based health insurance; application for settlement of health insurance regime;
3. Decree No. 116/2016/ND-CP regarding application for entitlement to the policies to support students in severely disadvantaged areas;
4. Decree No. 105/2020/ND-CP regarding application for lunch assistance benefit for preschool children facing difficulties;
5. Decree No. 81/2021/ND-CP regarding application for tuition fees reduction, exemption;
6. Decree No. 168/2016/ND-CP regarding application for contracting forests with regard to individuals, households;
7. Decree No. 100/2015/ND-CP regarding documents for determination of households and individuals entitled to buy social houses;
8. Decree No. 137/2013/ND-CP regarding application for purchase of electricity for daily living of households;
9. Decree No. 99/2015/ND-CP regarding application for lease, purchase of old houses owned by the State;
10. Decree No. 134/2016/ND-CP regarding application for tax exemption with regard to belongings of Vietnamese citizen who resides overseas; application for duty exemption with regard to goods traded among border residents;
11. Decree No. 43/2014/ND-CP regarding documents for certifying households, individuals that are stably using land;
12. Decree No. 19/2011/ND-CP regarding application for adoption;
13. Decree No. 150/2018/ND-CP regarding documents for establishment of representative office in Vietnam of a foreign publishing house in relation to the representative office’s head;
14. Decree No. 123/2015/ND-CP regarding application for civil status registration;
15. Decree No. 45/2021/ND-CP regarding application for establishment of the Cooperative Development Support Fund;
16. Decree No. 131/2021/ND-CP regarding application for recognition of fallen heroes;
17. Decree No. 11/2021/ND-CP regarding application for assignment of certain sea areas to organizations and individuals for exploitation and use of marine resources;
18. Decree No. 20/2021/ND-CP regarding application for social assistance policy;
19. Decree No. 57/2017/ND-CP regarding application for priority policies for enrollment.
Instead of submitting the household register booklets, temporary residence register booklets, individuals may prove their residence by any of the following documents: citizen identity card, identification card, certificate of residence information, notice of personal identification number and citizen information in the National Population Database.
This Decree takes effect from January 1st, 2023.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 594|