Scope of real estate trading of FDI enterprises is regulated at clause 3 Article 11 of the Law on Real estate trading No. 66/2014/QH13 as follows:
- Rent buildings for sublease;
- Build houses on the land which is leased by the State for lease; build houses or constructions other than houses on such land for sale, for lease, or for lease purchase;
- Receive total or a part of real estate project from investors to build buildings on it for sale, for lease, or for lease purchase;
- Build houses on land which is allocated by the State for sale, for lease, or for lease purchase;
- Build buildings on land which is leased out in industrial parks, industrial complexes, export-processing zones, etc. for trading for the proper land use.
Accordingly, scope of real estate trading of FDI enterprises does not depend on their capital contributions.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 526|