This Circular elaborates some content on electrical safety, specifically:
- Safety training and assessment, grade assignment and electrical safety card issuance.
- Grounding of metal structures of housing and works located inside and adjacent to safety corridors of overhead transmission lines of 220 kV and higher to prevent electrostatic induction.
- Measurement and mapping of electric field intensity.
- Electrical safety signage.
- Agreements made upon construction of housing and works located inside safety corridors of overhead transmission lines, violations concerning safety corridors of high-voltage electrical grids, and electrical accident reporting
Accordingly, persons operating, experimenting on, building or repairing transmission lines or electrical equipment at enterprises, including installing, removing and inspecting electrical energy measuring systems and electricity operators and repairers and persons providing electricity services for organizations and enterprises are required to have electrical safety card.
Electrical works requiring electrical safety signage placement are regulated at Article 17 of this Circular.
This Circular comes into force from September 22nd, 2021 and replaces Circular No. 31/2014/TT-BCT dated October 2nd, 2014. To abrogate Article 2 of Circular No. 29/2018/TT-BCT dated September 28th, 2018.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 522|