This Decree regulates in details 2020 Law on Environmental Protection pertaining to these contents:
- Plans, measures for protection of water, air, land, etc. environment;
- Environmental zoning, classification of investment projects causing environment pollution;
- Responsibility of investment project owner during completion of environmental impact assessment report;
- Investment projects exempt from environmental registration;
- Conditions for environmental protection in production, provision of services, mineral mining;
- Environmental protection during import and breaking of used ships and import of scrap;
Accordingly, organizations and individuals that manufacture/import products and packaging shall fulfill their responsibility for recycling such products and packaging according to the following roadmap: from January 1st, 2024 with regard to packaging, batteries, cells; lubricating oil; tires; From January 1st, 2025 with regard to electric and electronic products, and from January 1st, 2027 with regard to vehicles.
This Decree takes effect from the date of its signing.
This Decree also amends, supplements certain articles of these Decrees: Decree No. 201/2013/ND-CP dated November 27th, 2013; Decree No. 67/2018/ND-CP dated May 14th, 2018; Decree No. 23/2020/ND-CP dated February 24th, 2020 and Decree No. 82/2019/ND-CP dated November 12th, 2019.
These documents shall be abrogated: Decision No. 16/2015/QD-TTg dated May 22nd, 2015; Decree No. 03/2015/ND-CP dated January 6th, 2015; Decree No. 18/2015/ND-CP dated February 14th, 2015; Decree No. 19/2015/ND-CP dated February 14th, 2015; Decree No. 38/2015/ND-CP dated April 24th, 2015; Decree No. 127/2014/ND-CP dated December 31st, 2014; Decree No. 40/2019/ND-CP dated May 13th, 2019; Decree No. 54/2021/ND-CP dated May 21st, 2021; Article 4, Article 24 and clause 3 Article 45 Decree No. 80/2014/ND-CP dated August 6th, 2014.
|02/2022/TT-BTNMT||New guidelines for appraisal of environmental impact assessment report|
|155/2016/NĐ-CP||The new regulations on penalties for violations against regulations on environmental protection|
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 553|