According to the request of the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, all educational institutions have to comply with the process of control of Covid-19 enclosed with this Dispatch, including these contents:
1. Criteria for determination of Covid-19 confirmed cases (F0 cases) and close contacts (F1 cases)
2. Process of responding to students having clinical symptoms of Covid-19
3. Process of treatment for F0 cases
4. Some notes for response to other F0 cases
5. In case many F0 cases are found at an educational institution
Notably, under this process, in case there is a student with at least 02 of the following clinical signs: fever; cough; sore throat; runny nose, stuffy nose; body pain, fatigue, chills; decrease or loss of taste; decrease or loss of smell; headache; diarrhea; shortness of breath; respiratory tract inflammation, the educational institution must immediately isolate the student and conduct the test.
If on the same day, a class has 02 or more F0 cases, the Covid control board of the educational institution shall decide between face-to-face learning and online learning for the rest of the class according to the results of the epidemiological investigation. If on the same day, an educational institution has F0 cases in 02 or more classes, the Covid control board of its district shall decide between face-to-face learning and online learning for the school according to the results of the epidemiological investigation.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 549|