Procedures for management of quarantine provided for in this Dispatch apply to incoming passengers at Tan son Nhat International Airport from January 1st, 2022.
Accordingly, incoming passengers are only allowed to undergo quarantine in accommodation (homes, hotels, motels, resorts, offices of representative missions, dorms or guest houses of production and trading establishments, etc.) when such accommodations meet the quarantine requirements laid down in Official Dispatch No. 5599/BYT-MT dated July 14th, 2021. If the accommodation fails to meet quarantine requirements, the incoming passenger shall be transferred to the concentrated quarantine facility as prescribed.
Tasks which incoming passengers have to perform include:
- Step 1. Register “Personal QR code” on PC-Covid application or Ho Chi Minh City COVID-19 safety information portal (https://antoan-covid.tphcm.gov.vn) before boarding the plane to Vietnam or when carrying out procedures for entry.
- Step 2. Test for SARS-CoV-2 upon arrival. Incoming passengers are only allowed to leave the airport for their accommodation when obtaining the negative test result.
- Step 3. Move to their accommodations. Incoming passengers are required to move by separate vehicle and parking or stopping on the way should be limited.
- Step 4. Monitor and declare health conditions on a daily basis on PC-Covid application. Period of quarantine at accommodation is 3 days or 7 days (for unvaccinated or partially vaccinated passengers).
- Step 5. Do RT-PCR tests for passengers during quarantine period at accommodations on N3, N7 days in accordance with the regulations at Official Dispatch No. 10688/BYT-MT dated December 16th, 2021.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 542|