This Decision is to provide guidelines in details on Resolution No. 06/NQ-DCT dated January 16, 2023 regarding subjects entitled to be granted support, conditions and procedures for support and form of application for support with regard to trade unionists and employees who are forced into reduced working hours or made redundant by termination of their labor contracts due to their companies’ cancellation or reduction of purchase orders;
Accordingly, with regard to employees that are trade unionists, the support amount is between VND 1,000,000 - VND 3,000,000/person; with regard to employees who are not trade unionists, the support amount is between VND 700,000 – 2,100,000/person.
- In each case, an employee shall be paid a one-time support in cash or by wire transfer..
- When a trade unionist or employee is eligible for different support policies in this Decision, they will only be entitled to the policy of highest value.
- Where a trade unionist or employee has received the support of lower value and then qualified for the support of higher value defined in this Decision, they may continue to enjoy the difference between two values of these support policies.
- Where a trade unionist or employee is eligible for support defined in this Decision, but has received the similar support of lower value as defined herein from a trade union at any level before the effective date of these Regulations, they may continue to enjoy the difference in support value between these two support policies.
- Total amount of support that a trade unionist or employee can receive under these Regulations shall be equal to the amount of support defined in the policy of highest value.
This Decision takes effect from the date of its signing.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 599|