Under this Resolution, the Government requests Ministries to continue to implement measures for improving business environment in 2022 in the manner of reducing the quantity of procedures, time, costs and risks to the enterprises, including: (i) business startup; (ii) Tax and Social Insurance Contribution Payment; (iii) construction permit and relevant procedures; (iv) Credit Access; (v) Investor Protection; (vi) Electricity Access; (vii) Property registration; (viii) Cross-border trade; (ix) Contract dispute resolution and (x) Business bankruptcy resolution.
In which, it is required to focus on the implementation of the following key duties and measures:
- Reduce the list of investment lines, conditional business and reform business conditions;
- Focus on removing barriers to investment and trade activities due to inconsistent, unreasonable and different legal regulations;
- Continue to promote management reform and strict inspection of imported and exported goods;
- Promote reform in land registration and land administration renewal;
- Implement digitalization duties and measures according to Decision No. 749/QD-TTg;
- Strengthen reform, reduction and simplification in administrative procedures and business regulations; at the same time, promote decentralization, assign tasks and authority to local government, inspect and supervise;
- Continue to focus on assisting people and enterprises to recovery production and trade, overcome the negative effects of the COVID-19 epidemic.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 566|