According to the Ministry of Finance, current law is applying the highest incentive to projects in the field of environmental protection (treatment of wastewater, garbage, production of renewable energy; clean energy, etc.). To be specific:
- Entitlement to 10% duty for 15 years, tax exemption for 4 years, a 50% reduction of payable tax amounts for 09 subsequent years (Article 13, Article 14 of the Law on Enterprise income tax No .14/2008/QH12 );
- Exemption from, reduction in levy on use of non-agricultural land (Article 9, Article 10 of the Law on levy on use of non-agricultural land No. 48/2010/QH12 );
- Exemption from duties on goods imported to form fixed assets; exemption from import duties on supplies, components that cannot be produced domestically, etc. (clauses 11, 13 Article 16 of the Law on Import and Export Duties No. 107/2016/QH13 );
- Borrowing preferential loans from banks (Decree No. 32/2017/ND-CP );
- Entitlement to the policies on price and freight subsidies with regard to environmentally-friendly products (Article 141 of the Law on Environmental protection No. 55/2014/QH13).
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 535|
|Tệp đính kèm|