This Decree elaborates 2020 Law on Residence regarding:
1. Residence of individuals living, working on ships, vessels, or other mobile vehicles.
2. Residence of individuals who lack permanent and temporary residence.
3. Documents proving legal residence, and documents proving relationship.
4. Documents and procedures for removing permanent residence.
5. Documents and procedures for removing temporary residence.
6. Development, management, and utilization of database on residence
Accordingly, individuals who lack permanent, temporary residence must immediately declare residence information with residence registry authority of current residence.
Documents proving legal residence when registering residence may use any of the documents regulated at Article 5 of this Circular such as documents proving land use rights, ownership of house; construction permit, residential real estate purchase agreements, documents on gift of charitable houses, provision of houses, etc.
This Decree takes effect from July 1st, 2021 and replaces Decree No. 31/2014/ND-CP dated April 18th, 2014.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 523|