According to this Decree, prescriptive period for imposing penalties for administrative violations in real estate trading, management of technical infrastructure, and production of construction materials is 1 year; in housing construction, management, and development is 2 years.
The following acts in construction are considered to be administrative violations and shall be imposed fines:
- Resisting or obstructing individuals tasked with imposing penalties for administrative violations in construction;
- Violation of regulations on selecting organizations and individuals for construction activities, construction surveying;
- Violation of regulations on preparing construction planning and urban planning, revised construction planning and revised urban planning;
- Violation of regulations on architectural activities;
- Violation of regulations on preparation, appraisal, and approval of construction investment, construction design;
- Violation of regulations on investment in urban development;
- Violation of regulations on construction commencement, construction execution and construction commissioning;
- Violation of regulation on construction contract for projects utilizing public investment, non-public investment state capital, PPP projects, and preparation of construction investment estimates;
- Violation of regulations on maintenance, operation, and utilization of structure;
- Violation of regulation on document management and storage;
- Violation of regulations in case of incidents.
Section 2 of this Decree includes regulations on penalties for administrative violations committed by on contractors, project developers (including individuals) that implement construction work by themselves.
- Violation of regulation on construction order.
This Decree takes effect from the date of its signing.
Point b, point c clause 5 Article 17 of Decree No. 38/2021/ND-CP dated March 29th, 2021 shall be abrogated.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 553|