This Decision provides for new analysis procedure for classification of imports and exports and the following Annexes:
1. Annex 1: Sampling process and containers used to store samples;
2. Annex 2: List of goods not subject to sampling;
3. Annex 3: Diagram on analysis procedure for classification of imports and exports;
4. Annex 4: List of document forms;
According to clause 4 Article 3 of the procedure, these cases in which goods are not sampled for analysis:
- Goods which have been granted identification codes or whose criteria may be sufficiently identified according to HS explanatory notes or supplementary explanatory notes to AHTN or whose names may be identified according to Vietnam’s nomenclature of exports and imports.
- Goods of which guidelines for classification remain effective or classification results are available on the database on classification of goods and imposition of tariff rates.
- Goods whose names are not provided in an adequate and detailed manner according to classification criteria set out in HS explanatory notes, supplementary explanatory notes to AHTN, Vietnam’s nomenclature of exports and imports, and import and export tariff schedules.
- Goods included in Annex II enclosed with this Decision.
- Goods which are eligible for tax exemption or non-dutiable.
- Goods with criteria which are suspected of being analyzed by equipment and tools other than those of the laboratories.
This decision comes into force from the date on which it is signed.
This decision repeals Point 1.1 Clause 1 Article 1, Clause 1 Article 2, Chapter II, Clause 1 Article 23, Articles 25, 26; Guidelines for sampling and containers used to store samples in Annex I; Document forms No. 04, 05, 06, 07 in Annex II; Provisions on analysis serving the classification at Decision No. 2999/QD-TCHQ dated September 6th, 2017.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 533|