To help enterprises to recover production and business after Covid-19, the National Assembly allows increasing workers’ overtime cap to 300 hours/year (applicable from January 1st, 2022) and 60 hours/month (applicable from April 1st, 2022).
However, the following cases are not entitled to the increase in monthly overtime working hours and annual overtime working hours:
- Laborers aged from full 15 to below 18;
- Employee suffering from mild impairments with working capacity reduced by 51 percent and above; Employee suffering from serious impairments, exceptionally serious impairments;
- Employee who performs laborious, toxic and dangerous occupations or especially laborious, toxic and dangerous occupations;
- Female employee who reach seventh month of pregnancy or sixth month of pregnancy when working in upland, remote, border and island areas;
- Female employee who is raising a child under 12 months of age.
Enterprises must inform in writing the Departments of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs upon applying the aforesaid overtime cap.
This Resolution takes effect from April 1st, 2022.
The regulations at clause 1 Article 1 of this Resolution takes effect from January 1st, 2022.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 557|
|Tệp đính kèm|
|Hạn mức tăng caCập nhật đến: 24-Jun-2022|