The wearing of face masks in public places now is only compulsory with regard to these cases:
- People with acute respiratory infection symptoms, and people with confirmed or suspected COVID-19;
- When entering public places in areas with level 3 or level 4 epidemics;
- When reaching health facilities, medical isolation facilities;
- When using public means of transport (including airplanes, trains, ships, trams, ferries, passenger cars, buses, taxis, etc.);
- Working at places communicating with passengers such as shopping malls, supermarkets and wholesale markets, night clubs, discotheques, karaoke lounges, beauty salons, massage parlors, fitness and gym centers, establishments providing food and drink services to customers on their premises, cinema, theaters, circuses, sporting event halls and film studio;
- At cultural and tourist places, and places where events with a large number of attendants are organized (such as monumental works; museums, libraries, exhibition halls, showrooms; tourist resorts, leisure and entertainment centers; cultural and sports events; weddings, funerals, trade fairs, festivals);
- At document receipt sections and transaction sections.
In other cases, the wearing of face masks in public places is encouraged.
This Decision takes effect from the date of signing and replaces Decision No. 1053/QD-BYT dated February 6th, 2021.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 577|
|Phòng chống dịchCập nhật đến: 7-Sep-2022|