This Circular promulgates templates and guidelines for preparations of pro forma financial statements with regard to securities companies as regulated at Decree No. 155/2020/ND-CP .
Pro forma financial statements include:
- Pro forma balance sheets;
- Pro forma profit and loss (P&L) statements;
- Descriptions of pro forma financial statements;
Cases in which securities companies have to prepare pro forma financial statements are specified in Articles 31, 35, 113, 114, 115 and 116 of Decree No. 155/2020/ND-CP include:
- Registration for public securities offering after restructuring (Article 31)
- Registration for public offering of shares after full or partial division of a company (Article 35)
- Registration for listing shares on the Stock Exchange of public companies after consolidation (Article 113)
- Registration for continued listing, listing of shares after merger (Article 114)
- Registration for continued listing, listing of shares after full and partial division of enterprises (Article 115)
- Registration for continued listing, listing of shares of enterprises after other restructuring processes (Article 116)
This Circular takes effect from April 1st, 2022.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 554|