Relating to the collection of provisional anti-dumping duty on polyester yarn products under Decision No. 2080/QD-BCT dated August 31st, 2021, the General Department of Vietnam Customs has the opinions:
- Time limit to impose provisional anti-dumping duty on these goods items is 120 days, from September 3rd, 2021 to the end of December 31st, 2021 (except case where it is extended, replaced, annulled as prescribed by laws).
- Dossier to be considered to impose anti-dumping duty includes: proof of origin of goods, original certificate of quality of manufacturer (referred to as the manufacturer’s certificate)
- If a shipment has no proof of origin, it shall be subject to anti-dumping duty at the rate of 54.90% and to be declared according to the code G129
- If a shipment has proof of origin proving that it is not originated in China, India, Indonesia or Malaysia, it shall not be subject to anti-dumping duty
- If a shipment has proof of origin from China, India, Indonesia or Malaysia but there is no manufacturer’s certificate or the manufacturer’s name on the certificate is not same as names of manufacturers in the Announcement promulgated together with Decision No. 2080/QD-BCT , it shall be subject to anti-dumping duty as follows: 17.5% (if it is originated in China); 54.90% (originated in India); 21.94% (originated in Indonesia); 21.23% (originated in Malaysia).
- If the shipment has proof of origin from China, India, Indonesia or Malaysia and there is the manufacturer’s certificate and the manufacturer’s on the certificate is same as names of manufacturers in the Announcement promulgated together with Decision No. 2080/QD-BCT , anti-dumping duty shall be calculated according to the corresponding to duty rate in the Announcement.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 527|