From January 1st, 2022, the U.S. applies the new form of Certificate of plant quarantine printed on plain paper with wet-ink signature of plant quarantine official.
These are some adjustments, changes in the new form of Certificate of plant quarantine:
- Granted via the confidential system;
- The unique certificate number is on the top middle;
- The symbol of the U.S. Department of Agriculture is on the top right;
- Watermark of the North American Plant Protection Organization (NAPPO) is at the bottom middle;
- QR code is at the bottom left, allowing verifying the validity of the Certificate or certifying the validity of the Certificate via PCIT Vertificate Viewer at this URL: https://pcit.aphis.usda.gov/pcit/faces/ext_cert_viewer.jsf.
The new form of Certificate of plant quarantine is attached with this Official letter.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 545|