This Resolution set forth certain mechanisms and policies in the health sector serving Covid-19 prevention and control practices, including
1. Mechanism for mobilizing and coordinating people to participate in testing, vaccination, examination and treatment of Covid-19;
2. Funding for current expenditures of public Covid-19 admission and treatment facilities and reimbursement of expenses incurred in Covid-19 prevention and control practices;
3. Payment of examination and treatment expenses incurred by the Covid-19 patients;
4. Conditions for remote medical examination and treatment for Covid-19 patients;
5. Mechanism for managing medicines and medicinal ingredients in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic
6. Policy for stabilizing prices of medical devices and equipment in service of Covid-19 prevention and control;
7. Policies for people mobilized to participate in the prevention and control of Covid-19
According to Article 4 of this Resolution, the payment of examination and treatment expenses incurred by Covid-19 patients at public health facilities shall comply with the provisions of Resolution No. 268/NQ-UBTVQH15.
The payment of Covid-19 examination and treatment expenses at private health facilities shall be made in accordance with the payment rate of the highest-class province-level polyclinic hospital located in the province.
This Resolution comes into force as of the date of signing. The regulations in articles 3, 4 and 8 of this Resolution apply from January 1st, 2021.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 553|