This Official letter introduces noticeable points of Decree No. 13/2022/ND-CP regarding measurement and inspection of goods’ quality, applicable from March 15th, 2022, including:
- Addition of regulation on exemption from state inspection of quality of raw materials for manufacturing goods for domestic consumption, sale on the market;
- Assigning Ministries specialized in business lines, fields to decide the exemption from state inspection of non-commercial goods;
- Addition of regulation on tracing origins of goods, products;
- Amendments, supplements to responsibilities for conducting state management of quality of goods, products of the Ministry of Construction, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism;
- Abrogation of administrative procedures for use of foreign codes, barcodes;
- Abrogation of regulations state management of measurement of imported group - 2 measurement instruments and quantity of imported group - 2 pre-packed goods.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 559|