Many violations against regulations on labour shall be sanctioned from January 17th, 2022 such as:
- Failing to present the employee management book at the request of competent authorities, a fine ranging from VND 1.000.000 to VND 3.000.000
- Committing one of the following acts: persuading, inciting, promising, advertising or otherwise tricking employees into exploitation of labour or forced labour, a fine ranging from VND 50.000.000 to VND 75.000.000
- Committing acts of sexual harassment in the workplace, a fine ranging from VND 15.000.000 to VND 30.000.000
- Forcing employee to keep performing the employment contract to pay debt to the employer, a fine ranging from VND 50.000.000 to VND 75.000.000
- Changing the term of an employment contract using its annex; failing to provide copies of the documents relevant to the employee’s working period if requested by the employee after terminating his/her employment contract, a fine ranging from VND 1.000.000 to VND 20.000.000, depending on number of employees involved in the violation.
- Failing to hold periodic dialogue at the workplace; failing to hold a dialogue as requested; failing to cooperate in holding employees’ meetings in accordance with regulations of law, a fine ranging from VND 5.000.000 to VND 10.000.000.
- Failing to pay or insufficiently paying work suspension allowances; forcing employees to spend their salaries on goods or services of the employer, a fine ranging from VND 5.000.000 to VND 50.000.000, depending on number of employees involved in the violation.
This Decree takes effect from January 17th, 2022 and replaces Decree No. 28/2020/ND-CP dated March 1st, 2020.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 553|