This Circular abrogates some provisions at Circular No. 19/2016/TT-BXD pertaining to housing, including:
- Article 4 regarding procedures for requesting the Prime Minister to approve investment guidelines of a housing project;
- Article 5 regarding procedures for requesting the People’s Committee of a province to approve investment guidelines of a housing project;
- Article 6 regarding appraisal by housing authorities of housing projects specified in Clause 2 and Clause 3 Article 9 of Decree No. 99/2012/ND-CP ;
- Article 7 regarding application for registration of investor in a commercial housing project;
- Article 8 regarding procedures for selection of investor in a commercial housing project;
- Clause 1 Article 9 regarding conditions for raising capital for commercial housing development by collecting advances from buyers or tenants.
- Article 11 regarding documentation and procedures for selection of a real estate enterprise as investor in an official residence project
In addition, Point e Clause 4 Article 8 of the Regulation on management and use of apartment buildings enclosed with Circular No. 02/2016/TT-BXD dated February 15, 2016 is also abrogated.
This Circular takes effect from August 15th, 2021.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 520|