This Circular is to annul some articles, clauses, phrases and appendixes at these Circulars:
1. Circular No. 29/2009/TT-BGTVT guiding implementation the Agreement on facilitation of cross-border transport in Greater Mekong Subregions (annulment of clause 4 of Article 4, Articles 6, 7 and Appendixes 2, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9; the phrase “Mẫu ký hiệu phân biệt quốc gia của Việt Nam được quy định tại Phụ lục 2 ban hành kèm theo Thông tư này” (“The distinguishing sign of Vietnam is provided in Appendix 2 enclosed with this Circular”) specified in clause 2 of Article 4);
3. Circular No. 23/2012/TT-BGTVT guiding road transport operation between Vietnam and China (annulment of Article 8 thru Article 17; Appendix I, Appendix V thru Appendix XIV; of the phrase “theo mẫu quy định tại Phụ lục I của Thông tư này” (“according to the form specified in Appendix I of this Circular") specified in clause 2 of Article 3);
4. Circular No. 29/2020/TT-BGTVT amending some articles of Circular No. 23/2012/TT-BGTVT (annulment of clauses 4, 5, 6 and 7 of Article 1 and clause 3 of Article 2);
5. Circular No. 88/2014/TT-BGTVT guiding cross-border transport of road vehicles between Vietnam and Laos (annulment of clause 1 of Article 4, Article 9 thru Article 19 and Appendix 2 thru Appendix 17);
6. Circular No. 39/2015/TT-BGTVT guiding road transport operation between Vietnam and Cambodia (annulment of clause 1 of Article 5, clause 2 of Article 7, Article 10 thru Article 20 and Appendix 2 thru Appendix 17);
7. Circular No. 47/2019/TT-BGTVT amending some articles of Circular No. 39/2015/TT-BGTVT (annulment of clause 3 and clause 4 of Article 1);
8. Circular No. 63/2013/TT-BGTVT guiding implementation of some articles of the Memorandum of Understanding among Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia on road transport (annulment of clause 1, clause 2 and clause 5 of Article 3, clause 1 of Article 4, Article 7 thru Article 13 and Appendix IV thru Article X);
9. Circular No. 20/2020/TT-BGTVT amending some articles of Circular No. 63/2013/TT-BGVT (annulment of clauses 1, 2, 3 and 4 of Article 1).
This Circular takes effect from May 25th, 2022.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 567|