This Circular amends, supplements these provisions of Circular No. 32/2017/TT-BCT pertaining to chemicals, including:
- Addition of Article 3a regulating validity duration of the license for industrial chemical production/trade. Accordingly, the new license is valid for 5 years from the date of issuance; the expiration date of a reissued or revised license is the same as that as the previously issued license.
- Amendments to labeling of chemicals and hazard pictograms in transporting hazardous chemicals;
- Amendments, supplements to hazardous chemicals subject to making of safety data sheets with regard to hazardous chemical producers and importers;
- Regime, methods, forms of periodic reports on their chemical-related activities. Accordingly, periodic reports on their chemical-related activities may be submitted via national chemical database (https://chemicaldata.gov.vn/cms.xc);
- Amendment to Appendix 8 regarding guidelines for labeling chemicals;
- Replacement of Appendix 3 (forms used in the process of appraisal and approval for plans for prevention and response to chemical emergencies), Appendix 5 (forms of reports on chemical-related activities
This Circular comes into force from December 22, 2022. The reporting of entities and the Department of Industry and Trade specified in Clause 6 Article 1 of this Circular comes into force from December 22, 2023.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 586|