This Dispatch adjusts some contents of Guidance No. 4122/HD-BVHTTDL dated November 5th, 2021 relating to requirements for international visitors to Vietnam and responsibilities of international tour operator enterprises joining in the pilot program for receiving international tourists in stage 2 (from January 2022 to March 14th, 2022).
Accordingly, international visitors to Vietnam must meet these requirements:
- Participating in a tourism program provided by an international tour operator service provider;
- Having COVID-19 vaccination certificate or having COVID-19 recovery certificate;
- Having tested negative against SARS-CoV-2 (with RT-PCR/RT-LAMP) within 72 hours prior to the point of exit (except for children under 2 years of age).
- Having health insurance or tourist insurance with at least USD 20.000 in minimum liability for incurring COVID-19 treatment.
- Meeting entry and exit requirements in accordance with Vietnamese regulations on entry and exit.
For tourists under 18 years of age, tourists at 65 years of age or older, tourists who are pregnant women, or tourists who have underlying medical conditions and have not been adequately vaccinated against COVID-19, they are allowed to travel with their parents or legal guardians or caregivers who have been adequately vaccinated against COVID-19.
After the entry, tourists shall monitor their health for the first 3 days from the date of entry. If tourists are negative to SARS-CoV-2 after the RT-PCR test on the 3rd day, they can continue to participate in the tourism programs in Vietnam.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 550|