This Circular amends, supplements to 6 Circulars pertaining to sectors under the management of the Ministry of Public Security, including:
1. Circular No. 43/2017/TT-BCA regulating procedures for issuance and revocation of certificates of conformance to security, order, examination regulations, issuance of certificates of security guard practicing;
2. Circular No. 45/2017/TT-BCA on procedures for registration of specimen stamps, withdrawal and destruction of stamps, revocation of stamps, inspection of management and use of stamps;
3. Circular No. 58/2020/TT-BCA regulating the procedures for issuance and withdrawal of registration and number plate of road vehicle;
4. Circular No. 65/2020/TT-BCA regulating the duties, authority, form, scope of and procedures for patrols, checks and administrative sanction against traffic violations of traffic Police;
5. Circular No. 68/2020/TT-BCA regulating patrols, checks and administrative sanction against traffic violations of the water Police;
6. Circular No. 73/2021/TT-BCA regulating sample passports, laissez-passers and other relevant forms.
This Circular takes effect from May 21st, 2022.