This Dispatch provides for additional guidelines on policies to support employees and employers by the unemployment insurance fund under Resolution No. 116/NQ-CP and Decision No. 28/2021/QD-TTg, including:
- Time limit to receive the claim for financial aid;
- Adjustment to the reserved UI contribution time for calculation of support due to confirmation of additional unemployment insurance contribution time and combination of social insurance books;
- Adjustment to financial aid amounts, cancellation of financial aid already approved;
- Settlement of case of employees’ change in receipt/waiver of financial aid;
- Amendments to some forms promulgated at Official Dispatch No. 3068/BHXH-CSXH dated October 1st, 2021 regarding payment of financial aid from the unemployment insurance fund.
Accordingly, deadline for submission of the claim for financial aid is November 10th, 2021 (except cases pending consultation with the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs in Official Dispatch No. 3750/BHXH-CSXH dated November 19, 2021).
For a person that has received unemployment benefit and the remaining unemployment insurance contribution time has been reserved, the social security agency confirms that he/she has additional unemployment insurance contribution time, the calculation of financial aid amount shall be based on total of the reserved insurance contribution time and the additional unemployment insurance contribution time.
For the case an employee waives the financial aid and then wishes to claim the financial aid, he/she may fill in the Form No. 04 issued together with Decision No. 28/2021/QD-TTg and file.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 546|