This Decree adds more violations against regulations on food safety subject to fine from January 1st, 2022, including:
- Using an expired certificate of food safety when running food and drink business, subject to a fine ranging from VND 20,000,000 to VND 30,000,000
- Using an expired certificate of food safety when producing and/or trading foods, subject to a fine ranging from VND 30,000,000 to VND 40,000,000
- Using an expired GMP certificate when producing dietary supplements, subject to a fine ranging from VND 40,000,000 to VND 60,000,000
- Exporting a food shipment whose quantity and product specifications do not match with those specified in the application for certificate of food safety, subject to a fine ranging from VND 40,000,000 to VND 60,000,000
- Replacing, swapping, adding or cutting down ingredients or additives compared with those specified in declared standards, subject to a fine equal to 02 - 03 times the value of the sold food products.
In addition, this Decree also amends, supplements fines imposed on many violations against regulations on medical examination and treatment, pharmacy, cosmetics and medical devices.
This Decree takes effect from January 1st, 2022.
|Published||Vietlaw's Newsletter No. 548|